- Configure and save settings for the MT2PC, MT3PC, MonitorPro, MT2PC-VFD and MT3PC-VFD
- Save individual station settings as standard setups for future use
- Upgrade controller firmware
- Full station history
- Fault finding data for intermittent faults
- Remotely access all control functions and status via radio or phone
- Download up to 64,000 time-stamped historical events
- Export data to Excel or Access for trending, reports and analysis
- Preset trends and reports
The Multitrode Control and Diagnostics Software enables programming of Pump Controllers and Monitor Pro's. Additional capability includes historicalreporting, remote indication, pump status, and downloading of data logs from Monitor Pro.
The MTCDS Provides Local & Remote Access
Settings can be downloaded and saved, then station history and fault finding data can be accessed for fault finding and reports.
All pump controller and MonitorPro parameters (including activation points) can be modified, saved and stored via the MTCDS software.
MTCDS software adds another dimension to MultiTrode's panel solution
Using the MTCDS control and diagnostic software provides local and remote access to pump controllers and MonitorPros. The last 3-months of station history can be downloaded on-site or via modem - enabling faults to be easily pinpointed, inefficient pumps to be detected and providing unparallelled data on flows for engineering planning.
The MTCDS Package includes:
- MultiTrode Control & Diagnostic Software CD-ROM
- User's Manual
- MultiTrode RS232 Software Cable
- MultiTrode RS232 Modem Cable (to be used to connect a moden to the MonitorPro in the field).
Note: The MultiTrode RS232 Software Cable should be used together with the MultiTrode RS232 Modem Cable when a Pump Controller or MonitorPro is connected directly to a computer.
System Requirements for PC
- Min. Processor - Celeron 300+
- System RAM - 64MB
- Hard Disk - 50 MB
- Display - 600 x 800 @ 256 or Higher
- CD ROM Drive
- Serial/Comm Port