On-line Measuring Parameters: NO3, COD, BOD, TOC, DOC, SAC, TSS
WTW 701/705 IQ CarboVis® UV/VIS Sensor is a reagentless, optical-based spectrophotometer built into a rugged, corrosion-resistant field probe for the IQ Sensor Net system. The CarboVis can report up to 5 parameters including: COD (total and soluble), BOD, UVT-254, TOC, DOC, SAC (total and soluble) and TSS (optional).
- Optical spectral sensor for the IQ Sensor Net
- Reports up to 5 parameters including: COD (total and soluble), BOD, UVT-254, TOC, DOC, SAC (total and soluble) and TSS (optional).
- Chemical-free measurement of organic load and suspended solids concentration
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant field probe
- Maintenance-free integrated ultrasonic cleaning technology
The CarboVis probe scans 256 wavelengths per measurement between 200 and 720nm to provide the most accurate measurements with precise compensation for interferences such as turbidity. The CarboVis provides continuous data to help operational improvement decisions.
The probe’s built-in UltraClean ultrasonic cleaning technology reduces routine maintenance requirements. UltraClean technology prevents biofouling from taking place with built-in air holes for added air cleaning in high fouling applications.
Two options available - one ideal for effluent applications and one ideal for influent/aeration applications:
- CarboVis 701 IQ - (influent/aeration) UV-VIS IQ Sensor for carbons, 1mm
- CarboVis 701 IQ TS - (influent/aeration) UV-VIS IQ Sensor for carbons and TSS, 1mm
- CarboVis 705 IQ - (effluent) UV-VIS IQ Sensor for carbons, 5mm
- CarboVis 705 IQ TS - (effluent) UV-VIS IQ Sensor for carbons and TSS, 5mm