WTW 700 IQ IFL Sensor is an interface/sludge level measurement for the IQ Sensor Net 2020 System
- Intelligent signal processing - filters out undesired signals caused by floating sludge, internal fittings, or moving skimmers
- Detailed display of echo profile (density of reflecting particles) for graphical visualization
- Maintenance free non-contact cleaning system
- Advanced settings for demanding application
Smart signal processing
The WTW IQ Sensor Net 700 IFL Sludge Level Sensor has a special pattern detection feature and can therefore distinguish between the sludge level and undesired signals. This always results in reliable measuring results.
Reliable ultrasonic measurement principle
The WTW IQ Sensor Net 700 IFL Sludge Level Sensor is based on the ultrasonic measuring principle. Here, the sludge level is determined via the runtime of the echo. Contrary to optical sludge level measuring systems, this continuous measuring principle has important advantages. It offers low investment and operating costs, a lower maintenance effort as well as higher data availability.
Unique on the market - maintenance-free cleaning system
The IFL 700 IQ has a contact-free cleaning system made of high quality material, like titanium. Based on its technical design, this system is maintenance-free. The sensor is equipped with an automatic detection feature that determines the cleaning interval autonomously.
- IFL 700 IQ - IQ sensor for sludge level (SKU: 481200)
- IFL 701 IQ - like 700 IQ but w/o scraper (SKU: 481201)