Source-to-Pay Supplier Enablement Analyst (Europe)Operations | Nottingham, UK, United Kingdom
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
“Xylem seeks to hire a Source-to-Pay Supplier Enablement Analyst to execute the regional plan around Supplier Enablement with the aim of driving down cost related to interaction with suppliers. This includes but not limited to:
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Execute on the regional Supplier Enablement plan for the Source-to-Pay platform following the rollout of the platform
- Provide supplier support for building content and catalog creation, transmission, ingestion/validation, publishing, and maintenance.
- Execute on process efficiency opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert on the Source-to-Pay Platform for supplier configuration options & integration touchpoints
- Understand the system process needs of different supplier and transaction types and align with the capabilities of Source-to-Pay platform as well as business needs
- Guide suppliers through system testing and acceptance
- Work with Suppliers to execute Catalog opportunities, resolve technical issues, troubleshoot, and follow through with a sense of urgency.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Technical engineering degree combined with at least two (3) years of related procurement and/or supply chain experience.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Capable of leading and executing projects with little supervision.
- ERP as well as Procurement (Source2Contract, Procure2Pay) tools experience required.
- An affinity for data and analytical mind.
- Strong communication & change management skills
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Focused on delivering results not activity.
- Ability to travel as requested, maximum 10%.
LOCATION: This position will be based in either Emmaboda Sweden, Montecchio Italy or Nottingham UK. Hybrid working model.