YSI TruLab pH/ISE 1320
Dual Channel Meter for Dual Measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE
Measure pH, ORP, and ion activity with the YSI TruLab 1320 dual channel instrument by choosing from our wide selection of electrodes.
The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
- Simultaneous dual measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE and temperature (2-channel benchtop meter)
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP), ISE and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 point calibration for ISE, also non- linear
- BNC connection for pH, mV and ISEs; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP, ISE and temperature probes
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
- pH, mV (ORP/Redox)
- ISEs: Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, Sodium
Measure pH, mV (ORP), ISE and temperature accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH 1320 or 1320P with built-in printer. The TruLab pH/ISE 1320 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
The 1320 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1320P.
The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
An adjustable timer indicates when to perform the next calibration routine, improving measurement accuracy.