• Early warnings from changes in current, temperature, leakage and vibration to reduce premature shutdowns
• 10 separate warning parameters identify part wear and tear
• Color HMI touchscreen ranging from 7” to 15” with up to 10 pumps side-by-side for quick station overview
• Web tool with real-time access to pump data for easy handling, same great station overview and analysis from any device such as a tablet or phone
• Signal cable eliminated, using screened and twisted lead pairs SUBCAB cable
• Pump memory with factory set-points and pump id, simplifying installation and maintenance
• Extensive black box incident recording associated with alarms
• SCADA connectivity, openness and remote communication
• Root cause suggestions help troubleshoot failures for faster system restarts
MAS 801 is designed to further enhance the outstanding reliability of a Flygt pump with 24/7 on-site overview of pump data and continuous station health check, to detect failures before they can do damage. As part of a complete Flygt pumping system, MAS helps reduce costs over a pump’s lifetime. With three-axis vibration, current, temperature and leakage measurements to alarm of deviating values, the operator is able to take early and preventive measures. The “black-box” sensor data linking the alarm items with logged data, provides a unique fault tracing feature. Power and communication signals combined through a single cable and the pre-configured pump memory with individual alarm set-points and asset data, facilitates startup and maintenance.
MAS 801 measures, records and monitors different values that can be plotted or exported:
Optional power analyzer
Flygt MAS 801 is suitable for 3000, 5000 & 7000 series pumps.
|MAS 801 Brochure||PDF | 4.55 MB|