Warranty & Aftermarket EngineerSales | Montecchio Maggiore, Italy, Italy
Overview of Xylem
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Xylem seeks to hire a junior Warranty & Aftermarket Engineer to support Commercial Team (Sales) and internal department on claims and applications issues related to the assigned products, Countries or selected Customers (KA and OEM).
In particular he/she takes care of:
- Work with Commercial Team (Sales) and Production Plants to manage claims and return process for the assigned products/Countries, including warranty expenditure control and recall program if needed
- Collect Quality and Application field issues and give input and feedback for product improving to Quality, Product Management and Engineering
- Supporting Service Training program
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Provide After Sales technical support and claim management (mainly remotely) to Commercial Team, Distributor and KA/OEM customer.
- Manage directly with Customers (with focus on OEM customer) and Service Partner claims and warranty requests in the Italian market.
- Provide field support for commissioning and troubleshooting on complex / critical applications.
- Work with internal departments (Quality, Engineering, Purchasing, Operation) to manage claims.
- Attend/lead meetings with Quality and Engineering about the most critical applications and product issues
- Collect Quality and Application field issues to give input and feedback for product improvement
- Actively participate to New Product Development (XPD process) and manage product field test.
- Perform Service training and produce Service & Training literature.
- Contribute to develop service partner network in cooperation with Commerciale Team and support international field services.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechatronics/electrical/electronic) or Technical high school diploma in mechatronics/electrotechnical/electrical/electronic with experience in a similar role (After Sales- Pre sales- Quality) in medium-sized structured companies
- Electromechanical and Electronic knowledge
- Good knowledge in MS Suite (word, excel, power point, access).
- Fluent in Italian and good written/spoken English (at least B2 level).
- Problem solving - customer oriented attitudes.
- Negotiation&Communication capabilities, Proactivity, Self-motivation, Team working, Curiosity and ability to work under stress.
Travel willingness: around 20%
Location: Montecchio Maggiore (VI)
Smartworking: 2 days per week (after 4 months of onsite training)
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.