Supplier quality engineerOperations | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needsXylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Service Hungary Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Supplier QUALITY ENGINEER
- Support Strategic Buyer to define technical quality requirement profile for supplier / supply base
- Execute supplier product and process verification within specified sourcing projects and as part of supplier qualification maintenance
- Coordinate Incoming Inspection, control plans and engineering change request activities
- Perform supplier quality audits and give input to the supplier approval process when supplier qualification is performed at local level
- Contribute to the consolidation and monitoring of the yearly audit program
- Actively evaluate supplier quality performance and take action to increase supplier quality
- Give input to strategic buyer and participate in the supplier (re)evaluation process
- Lead management and resolution of supplier quality alerts and RCA with suppliers
- Lead management and resolution of quality issues and RCA with suppliers
- Bring quality expertise to NPD and VAVE projects as key member of the project team
- Suggest most suitable production technique for new parts from quality perspective
- Promote, suggest and coordinate supplier development activities
- Attend and contribute to monthly Supplier Quality Council meeting
- Maintain relationship and exchange with Regional Supplier Quality Managers and Category Managers; contribute to key projects as requested
- Monitor market for different and more cost effective production techniques
- Participate in setting up overall local strategies within assigned commodity
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- BSC degree in engineering, quality or related field
- Fluent in English and in Hungarian
- at least 5 years of experience in similar position in automotive or similar industry is mandatory, preferable if in pumps or electrical motor industries,
- Good knowledge in manufacturing techniques and processes for assigned commodity or assigned portfolio of parts/components
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working in a team environment involving multiple cultures.
- Willing and flexible to accept new challenges.
- Problem solving skills
- Highest standard of accuracy and precision, highly organized
- Work experience if in pumps or electrical motor industries is an advantage
- Ability to travel 10%
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits (Cafeteria, Sport support)
- Teambuilding events
Cegléd, Külső-Kátai út 41.