The P 7076 pump offers a cost-efficient solution for a given flow. This is due to the one piece casted propeller made in gray iron. The pump is easy to install, without assembly or shaft-alignment problems. The Flygt submersible P 7076 can be installed in its 1000 mm column within minutes. And you can easily hoist it for servicing, thanks to our smart installation concept.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance.
- Optional duplex stainless steel shaft for superior corrosive resistance.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use.
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.