- Straight tube, fixed tubesheet
- Hub design for enlarged bundle entrance areas
- 1/4” OD, 3/8” OD, 5/8” OD tubes
- Shell diameters up to 8”
- Short leadtimes with quick ship options available
- Less costly than removable bundle designs
- HFF with SAE four bolt flange connections on shell side
Straight Tube, Fixed-tubesheet. 1, 2 and 4 pass options covering areas as large as 247 Sq. Ft. Shell diameters from 2″ through 8″. 1/4″, 3/8″ and 5/8″ OD tube options. Custom design features include special tube lengths, nozzle orientations, feet locations, baffle spacing. Hub design provides enlarged bundle entrance areas lowering entrance velocity and pressure loss.
Shell & hubs: brass
Tubesheets & hubs: brass
Tubes: copper with CuNi options
Bonnets: cast iron with cast bronze option
Design Pressure and Temperature:
Tube side: 150 psi and 300°F
Shell side: 300 psi and 300°F
Applications: To heat or cool water or lube oil. Use for auxiliary machinery, turbines, engines, compressors and lasers. Excellent choice for pilot plants.
No provision for thermal expansion.
Shell side cannot be mechanically cleaned.