- TEMA type AEW or BEW
- Removable bundle
- Packed floating tubesheet
- Straight tube
- Less costly than full internal floating head types
- Carbon Steel Shell Side Materials
- Basic Tubeside Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloys
- Shellside Design Max 300 PSI – 300 Deg. F / Tubeside Design Max 300 PSI – 300 Deg. F
Straight Tube, Removable Bundle, Bonnet or Channel construction, Packed Floating Tubesheet Design.
Can meet all TEMA classes as well as ASME Section VIII Div 1 and ASME Section III N stamp for Nuclear. Other codes available.
Fully customizable. Variety of sizes, tube diameters and materials available.
Applications: Heat or cool electrolyte, condensate, brine, boiler blowdown or hydraulic, turbine and compressor oils/fluids.
Allows for differential thermal expansion.
Shell side can be steam or mechanically cleaned.
Both shell and tube side fluids are exposed to packing.
Volatile or toxic fluids should be avoided.
Design pressure and temperature limited.