The WTW IQ Sensor Net MIQ/WL PS Wireless Module is a modular plug-and-play system that allows you to monitor the water quality in your wastewater system wirelessly, continuously and accurately.
Improve operational efficiency with continuous data. With an easily scalable solution, the WTW IQ Sensor Net MIQ/WL PS Wireless Module allows for the 282/284 or 2020 system to communicate without cables.
The MIQ/WL can transmit data up to 100 meters (328 feet) with each primary module being able to communicate with any number of secondary modules.
The MIQ/WL makes installation easy, reduces cable/conduit requirements and allows you to measure in challenging locations where cable runs may be difficult.
Get the measurement you need in the location you need it with the WTW IQ Sensor Net MIQ/WL PS Wireless Module.
- Software tool monitors signal strength (for use with the 2020 XT only)
- Uses omni-antenna radio technology with 2.4 GHz ISM band transmission
- Radio module has integrated power supply (110-240 VAC or 24 VDC)
- Integrated power supply provides 7 Watts, which can power most sensors. Additional power supply modules available as needed
- Includes (3) IQ SensorNet connections
- 3-year warranty on modules
- MIQ/WL PS (SKU: 480 023Y)
- MIQ/WL PS Set (SKU: 480 025Y)