Senior Sales Operations AnalystSales | Any Location - United States, United States
We’re Hiring a Senior Sales Operations Analyst!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst role is to maintain the data, processes, and policies that help to drive efficiency and sales force productivity. A main duty of this role is the implementation and administration of quarterly Sales incentive payments. The role is a key interface between the pricing team, sales, finance and customers. This role also creates and enforces standard policies within the commercial team.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will also be a strategic partner to Sales Operations Business Partner to perform essential activities and drive greater sales success.
The role will be responsible in driving change within the organization and creating efficiency within the sales selling process. Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be a key partner to many of our internal partners and will need to be effective communicators.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Create and enforce standard sales processes
- Process Quarterly Sales Incentive Payments
- Provide analysis on sales and market conditions including trends and competitor intelligence
- Implement strategies to achieve KPI targets for margin, revenue, and customers
- Analyze and report on Sales KPIs by channel and region.
- Support sales tools such as Salesforce and dashboards in Tableau and Power BI.
- Drive continuous improvement and miscellaneous projects as needed
- Provide competitive analysis on promotional activity and market conditions.
- Work with key stakeholders on identifying areas for improvement for efficiency and implement those solutions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for Business Partner in an adhoc basis.
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Other tasks assigned by Sales Leaders or Business Partner.
- Support Sales Leader, Product Management, and Marketing in creation of presentations for council meetings and trade meetings.
- Adhoc projects between Customer Support, Marketing, Project Management, and Sales.
- Adhoc support for tickets, gift cards, and backing up each member of the team in their specific duties.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration
- 4-6+ years’ work experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations, or Finance
- Preferred experience with data automation programming languages like Python preferred
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, relationship building, strong attention to detail, and the ability perform work with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills and knowledge of tools such as Business Objects, OneStream, Tableau, and any other tools.
- Ability to manage deadlines and successfully complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
SALARY: The estimated salary range for this position is $80,000 - 105,000 plus bonus. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.