Business Development Manager – MetrologySales | North Plympton, Australia, Australia
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, vibrant and motivated individual to join us in the role of Business Development Manager. This position will see you create meaningful, lasting relationships and connections to help customers change and improve their businesses.
- This rewarding role could be based in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Melbourne and will grow new business and develop and expand existing accounts across Australia. You will work towards:
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the day to day market across the region and identifying growth opportunities and gaps in market coverage to showcase Xylem’s total product offering,
- Supporting and coaching the Commercial Teams and Key Account Managers to drive growth of the metrology portfolio through use of the Counsellor Salesperson (CSP) approach to develop high wide and deep customer relationships,
- Developing and implementing comprehensive, compelling go-to-market strategies and execution plans, providing input into sales & marketing plans, segment budgets, industry training and competitive strategies that support the selling process,
- Linking products and services to specific customer needs, articulating compelling value propositions differentiated from competitors.
You will bring your knowledge and expertise in sales and your ability to listen and understand the client needs. To be successful in this role you will be an influencer, a negotiator and have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business and with our customers. You will be committed to achieving targets and have a growth mindset and the ability to coach and share knowledge with your team. You will be happy to travel and be passionate about what you do to increase Xylem’s presence in the market and pitch Xylem as a total solutions provider.
Apply now and join our vision to solve the world’s escalating water challenges through innovation and expertise, we are committed to creating an organisation of diversity, equity and inclusion, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected. Be valued and rewarded with generous employee benefits, bonuses, the opportunity to join Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”, and become part of the solution to “Solve water”!