Sr. HRBP EE RegionHuman Resources | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) A leading global water technology company.
Xylem is a leading global water technology company with 17.000 employees dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are a global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to work with a global team of smart and ambitious people. The role will be responsible for leading the Human Resources function and collaborating with the business in ensuring the delivery of the HR activities. The successful candidate will report to the VP HR Water Infrastructure – CT Europe.
As a Senior HR Business leader, the Regional HR Business Partner will provide strategic HR support, insight and acumen to the senior leadership Easter Europe team, thus assisting in the delivery of company objectives. You will collaborate with senior HR managers from the regional areas and Centers of Excellence on a broad variety of HR-related issues and projects. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will act as the key point of contact for your region. Leads, collaborate or contributes to projects with other HR team members or cross-functionally in support of the enterprise s strategic goals.
You will work closely with the VP Regional and wider EE team in the development and delivery of the people strategy in a true business partner style. You will share knowledge with the wider team, acting as a mentor to support the development of fellow ambitious colleagues. This support includes leading the implementation of core HR field initiatives regarding the culture, engagement, succession planning, talent development, as well as HR processes and training.
The Regional HR Business Partner will guide, mentor and challenge business leaders and be the consultant on People initiatives and support the VP HR in the development and delivery of the HR strategy and agenda to deliver on the company’s vision and mission.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Analyzes current trends, culture survey info, policies and reporting to make recommendations on improvements to the workplace. Gather and analyze HR and client feedback and diagnose business / people issues to collaborate with local management in developing and implementing solutions.
- Supports organization design, people development and change management focused on development and implementation of activities against business strategy.
- Serves as the strategic partner to the VP HR WI-Europe CT about driving talent development, engagement, and core HR initiatives for the field organization.
- Supports talent management processes in the field including the performance review process, succession planning, leadership assessments and internal talent movement. Drives and facilitates identification of high potential talent and build a strategic plan to support the growth of the business.
- Serves as an advocate – Solicits and listens to stakeholder concerns and takes an active role in resolving problems.
- Provides information, or facilitates partners' ability to obtain information, about benefits, compensation and training.
- Handles all escalated employee relations issues and concerns by working with internal partners and senior leaders to determine resolutions. Must be experienced with internal investigatory processes and how to ensure outcomes are fair, consistent, and compliant with company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Leads Labor Relations when required. Provide consultation and support to managers on HR issues and applicable company policies and employment laws.
- Understands company reporting and can analyze effectively to make timely recommendations to alleviate risk or positively influence the business or associates.
- Participates in designing and implementing training and development programs. Cooperates with external consulting companies. Optimize the investment (optimal use of public funds).
- Staffing/recruiting in cooperation with our TA Team and local agencies (applicant flow, pre- employment, interviews, on-boarding for personnel, students, and temporary employees)
- Recruits the best talents and organizes for them the needed induction plan.
- Manages the annual salary review process
- Facilitates client compliance with HR policy and coaches’ clients on Xylem values, behaviors and Diversity,Equity and Inclusion (DEI) as required.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 10 years of HR Business Partner experience supporting multiple locations and remote customers.
- Proven expertise in talent management, workforce planning, change management,
- organizational development, and other strategic people initiatives in the gaming industry or with a product development group.
- Prior experience working for a large corporation.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact. Ability to quickly learn new skills, systems, and procedures – adaptable.
- Experience with creating lasting change using intentional organizational design and
- development practices.
- Full knowledge of the legal implications of the employment relationship.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and sustain relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to handle stressful situations calmly.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and utilize data to influence business decisions.
- Understands where the data sits and how to combine it to support actions and decisions.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset and familiarity with continuous improvement practices.
- Excellent project management skills. Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Strong business acumen.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business Administration, or another related field required.
- High level of English and other languages is nice to have (Polish, Russian and Hungarian).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of HR-related employee law and regulations in EE countries.
- Superior customer service orientation, rigorous, responsive and great sense of confidentiality. Ethics and Compliance must be part of its DNA.
- Able to manage projects and execute on action plans.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and HRIS systems (as Workday).
- Emotional Intelligence
- Building talent capability
- Continuous improvement mindset. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consulting & Business Partnership
- Effective communication. Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communicator including facilitation, verbal, and written skills
- Inspiring accountability. Strong organizational skills, keeps timelines and meets deadlines.
- High attention to detail, ensures accuracy in completion of work
- Good sense of humor.
Keys to Success
- Commitment to deliver high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to accurately analyze and diagnose situations to recommend the best path forward; advocates for action to proactively address issues.
- Takes a positive approach in spite of obstacles; displays resilience in the face of resistance.
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn and develop oneself professionally; seeks feedback to improve.
- Constant focus to find better, more innovative ways of working; never satisfied with the status quo.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities.
- Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for mployees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of
- Color and Allies, EmergingLeaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.