Available for Rent
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Featuring Flygt N-technology for non-clog performance and sustained high-efficiency
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Close-coupled design for easy to service pump-end
- EU Compliant Stage V Engines
Fibrous material, sewage and general dewatering applications
The Godwin Dri-Prime® NC150S pump is an extremely powerful, yet compact pump with flow capabilities to 1,770 US GPM (403 m³/hr). It also features Flygt N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller.
The NC150S is a member of the Godwin S Series of Smart pumps, equipped with a new generation of Field Smart Technology (FST) for remote monitoring and control. NC Series pumps are engineered to deliver sustained high efficiency resulting in lower energy and fuel costs while reducing unplanned downtime, making the NC150S a best-in-class portable pump suitable for both sewage and clean water pumping applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure