- Ozone production of 0.05 to 0.2 lbs./day or 1 to 4 g/hr.
- Direct ozone generation in the water - out of water
- No injector system necessary
- Adjustable ozone production 0 % to 100 %
- Ozone with highest oxidation potential – active against biofouling
- Permanently in operation with no interruption of production
- Lower operating costs compared to heating and chemicals
Disinfection without interruption
Wedeco WEL ozone generators produce ozone directly in the ultra-pure water out of water and thus ensure a highly effective elimination of the microorganisms and biofilms. A big advantage of the ozone production directly in the water is that no impurities (no added substances) by feedgas are introduced. This method of ozone production results in a constant and systematic protection against bacterial regrowth in the ultra-pure water system (piping and tank) without interruption.
Continuous ozone in the water flow
The WEL ozone generators produce ozone continuously in the water flow by means of a specially developed electrolysis cell. The core of the electrolysis cell consists of an anode/cathode and a polymer solid electrolyte membrane, which operates as a non-dissolvable electrolyte and a separator in the cell. The electrolysis process between anode and cathode causes the production of ultra-pure ozone in the water. At the same time the ozone is dissolved in the process water. The ozone performance can be adjusted continuously between 0% and 100%.
The Wedeco WEL ozone generator can be combined with Wedeco ultra-pure water E/ME UV systems as well.