- Pump control without level sensors
- Stops pump from running when it starts sucking air
- Reduces wear on hydraulic parts
- Reduces energy consumption
EFFECTIVE DEWATERING AND MOTOR PROTECTION WITHOUT LEVEL SENSORS
Control systems using external floats or level sensors are often impractical in rough temporary surroundings. Therefore, pumps on construction sites and in mines are often left operating day and night. Usually they end up snoring most of the time, causing unnecessary wear to pump parts and wasting electric energy. The result is increased service costs and high electric bills.
The FPC 100 automatic pump control offers the solution to these problems. FPC 100 allows automatic pump operation without using floats or level sensors. When the FPC 100 is installed in the control box, it closely monitors pump operating power, shutting the pump off when water is not being pumped.
The time for restart is calculated based on previous pump and pause times. The “off” time calculation is updated cycle by cycle to adapt pump operation to both high and low inflows.
MONITORING AND PROTECTION FUNCTION
- Motor overtemperature (by means of thermo contacts)
- Phase sequence (wrong rotation)
- Phase imbalance
- Overvoltage and undervoltage