The PolluFlow® ultrasonic flow sensor with volume pulse output has been designed for use with the PolluTherm® integrator for measuring heating and cooling energy. The measurement principle is based on the state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology.
Ultrasonic technology offers many benefits: no moving parts, low pressure loss, wide flow measurement range and sensitive to low flow, large metering dynamics, and insensitiveness to suspended particles.
Benefits to you
- Ultrasonic principle; no moving parts in the flow sensor
- Available sizes from qp 0.6 to qp 60 (DN15 to DN100)
- Separately certified calculator, temperature sensors and flow sensor
- Service-friendly design enables cost-effective reprocessing once calibration period has expired
- Together with our PolluTherm integrator, PolluFlow offers the same handling, same module, same communications and same operation
- Horizontal, vertical and inclined installations available in all sizes
- Very good long term stability approved by AGFW duration test on the PolluFlow flow sensor
- External power supply (e.g. through the integrator)
- Standard pulsed output for the integrator
- Approved in accordance with EN 1434 and MID in Class 2 with dynamic range 1:100 (qi:qp)
- 1L or 10L pulsed output for calculator depending on sizes
- Material for flow sensor brass (qp 6 … 10 m³/h), grey cast iron (qp 15 … 60 m³/h)
- Temperature range from 5-130 °C (briefly: 150 °C)
- Installation in any position possible
- Cable length 2,4m as standard, longer cable possible on request
- Protection IP54 for heating, IP65 for cooling
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.