pH/ORP Sensor for Hazardous Locations
The WTW IQ Sensor Net SensoLyt pH ORP Sensor is a digital pH/ORP armature with integrated preamplifier and temperature sensor as well as lightning protection to be connected to the IQ SENSOR NET system.
- Stable signals by digital signal processing
- Convenient by calibration in the lab and glass breakage detection
- Reliable measured values by integrated temperature sensor
By storing calibration values within the sensor, a "pre-calibrated pH-measurement" can be generated. Due to our quick-lock, the sensor can easily be disconnected and - after laboratory calibration - re-connected at the site. Inconvenient calibrations in the field under adverse conditions can be completely eliminated if there is an IQ connection in the lab.
A special switch also allows automatic monitoring for glass breakage. The required replacement of the SensoLyt® electrode is quick and uncomplicated.
The sea water model is optimized for the use in special media: all wetted parts are made of titanium and plastic and are therefore extremely resistant to corrosion.
- SensoLyt® 700 IQ - IQ Sensor for pH/ORP (SKU: 109170)
- SensoLyt® 700 IQ SW - like 700 IQ, but sea water version (SKU: 109171)
- SensoLyt® 700 IQ/SET - Sensor incl. SEA electrode and 7m cable (SKU: 109173)
- SensoLyt® 700 IQ/SET1 - Sensor incl. PtA electrode and 7m cable (SKU: 109174)