Single-point Recording Current Meter
The Anaderaa SEAGUARD® RCM Recording Current Meter series is a completely new generation of current meters based on the SEAGUARD® datalogger platform and the ZPulse® multi-frequency Doppler Current Sensor (DCS). SEAGUARD® Products are based on modern technology and are the basic modules of our underwater observatory. They may be used as a multi-parameter instrument in the sea and in freshwater and feature a modular plug-and-play architecture.
- Large storage capacity on SD card
- Down to 2 second recording interval
- Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Low current drain
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software included
- Real-Time XML Output included in high power version
- Broadband ZPulse® multi-frequency technology reduces power consumption and improves quality
- Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
- Windows CE based datalogger with color touch panel for local configuration
- 300 m, 2000 m and 6000 meter versions
SeaGuard RCM platforms provides the user with the possibility to perform long term monitoring of sea and inland water using the latest technology for measurement.
- SeaGuard Platform SW - 300m
- SeaGuard Platform IW - 3000m
- SeaGuard Platform DW - 6000m
It employs AADI sensors known for their long term calibration stability and unique non-stirring sensitive construction. The user may select between a wide range of framing and deployment features, real-time communication facilities and storage capabilities.
The new single-point, Recording Current Meter(RCM) series featuring the new ZPulse™, multi-frequency Doppler Current Sensor and CANBus based AiCap smart sensor technology.