Product Security EngineerEngineering | India, India
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: As a member of Global Product Security team, Product Security Engineer - SAST is responsible for Static Application Security Testing, Automating the SAST scans and support automation/ CICD integration, work with the team to understand the vulnerabilities and work with developers fixing vulnerabilities in software, hardware and applications on all Xylem products.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- OWASP top 10, good knowledge on security vulnerabilities
- Hands-on on integrating any SAST tools to CICD pipeline
- Experience with integration using APIs
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Good understanding of DevOps processes and Technologies
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and coordination with peers, end-users, and management
- Service-delivery mindset
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- BE or equivalent with 3- 4 years’ experience
- 3- 4 years of experience in Programming/ automation background
- Good Communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under general supervision; receptive and supportive of team efforts.
- Understanding of Product Development life Cycle. This includes Planning, design, development verification and Validation.