Cybersecurity AnalystInformation Technology | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you’ll lead the maintenance of compliance policies and standards, simulate threats and risks to the enterprise, and help establish metrics for the team to deploy across Xylem. You’ll work with key stakeholders across the company while working closely with the appropriate centers of excellence to ensure compliance goals are achieved.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain Cybersecurity Policies and Standards revision changes and ensure alignment to our Compliance, Education and Awareness Programs
- Develop and Deliver Phishing Simulations and other similar Educational Campaigns and Events and ability to coordinate content from multiple stakeholders
- Build and Maintain Cybersecurity Metrics for all levels of management focused on trending and tracking reports to show adherence to governance and compliance focused on risk management
- Establish strong relationships with vendors supporting our awareness and education efforts to include generating contracts agreement and maintaining cost and budget
- Research and document Cybersecurity policy exceptions and ensure compliance and perform quarterly report on exceptions made
- Organize the collection of data from required security artifacts and questionnaires for industry framework e.g., NIST Framework, ISO27002, CSF and other related global industrial standards
- Proficient in program management with strong skills in coordination and collaboration with stakeholders and partners
- Cybersecurity content writing preferred
- Experience with Information Security Systems Security and Compliance Analyst with in-depth knowledge of the Risk Management Framework and ongoing Authorization process to protect organizational information systems.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or a related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in Information Systems and Cybersecurity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various stakeholder groups and vendor relationship
- Knowledge of Compliance Tools such as ServiceNow, Bitsight, RSA Archer, Hiperos, OneTrust, ServiceNow, Security Scorecard
- Microsoft Suite with proficiency in Sharepoint and OneDrive, Google Suite, Tenable Security Center, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access, Power Point, SharePoint and Smartsheet
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.