GC Detectors OI Analytical 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD
Increase efficiency and save counter space with the OI Analytical 5350 Tandem Photoionization Detector/Electrolytic Conductivity Detector (PID/ELCD), a smartly designed instrument for dual detection of aromatic and halogen compounds.
- Unique tandem design eliminates transfer lines and minimizes dead volume
- Tandem detector design uses only one GC detector port
- Patented UV Lamp Window Sweep™ design minimizes fouling from window surface contamination
- Exclusive Lampsaver™ circuit can be programmed to turn PID lamp off after a specified period to improve lamp life
- ELCD incorporates quick change, disposable deionizing resin cartridge, and a simplified solvent system
- Reactor design uses brass and graphite/Vespel® ferrules instead of solid graphite ferrules
- Programmable solvent venting through GC timed event
The OI Analytical 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD packs in the power of two great detectors: Model 4430 PID and Model 5320 ELCD, removing the need for separate analyses of aromatic and halogen compounds. Its unique design eliminates transfer lines and uses only one detector port. Detectors can be used separately if desired. The 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD is compatible with most GC manufacturer’s instruments.