- Fully automatic priming from dry to 8.5 m (28 ft) suction lift.
- Extensive application flexibility. It will handle sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 45 mm (1.8 in) in diameter.
- Dry-running high pressure oil bath mechanical seal, with high abrasion resistant tungsten carbide faces.
- A close-coupled centrifugal pump with Godwin Dri-Prime system mounted to a diesel engine or electric drive.
The Godwin Dri-Prime HL300M pump offers flow rates to 1250 m3/hr and has the capability of discharge heads to 165 meters. The HL300M is able to automatically prime to 8.5 m (28 ft) of suction lift from dry. Automatic or manual starting/stopping is available through an integral mounted control panel or with our optional telemetry and cloud based service for remote monitoring and control.
Features and benefits
- Simple maintenance typically limited to checking fluid levels and filters.
- Available as Open Skidbase which can be trailer mounted.
- Godwin Dri-Prime is a continuously operated venturi air ejector priming device which requires no periodic adjustment or control.
- All cast iron and cast steel construction (stainless steel option available) with cast steel impeller.
- Standard engines are compliant with regional emissions legislation.
- Environmentally friendly skid base, that contains fluid spills, comes as standard.
- Other engine options are available.