- Portable starter designed for temporary installations
- Designed for tough conditions for North American markets
- Manual On/Off push button design
- Overload, short circuit and motor temperature protection built-in
- High degree of protection IP55
- Large voltage range
DESIGNED WITH QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON AND FOR TOUGH CONDITIONS
The Start 356 series is a range of manual starters within the current ranges from 1-32A. The starters include a motor protection breaker for manual on/off with overload and short circuit protection. For pumps with built-in thermal contacts, the starter includes a monitoring circuit to protect the motor against overheating. The durable design and high degree of protection make these starters well adapted for portable use and tough conditions on building sites etc.