Service Partner AuditorOperations | Torokbalint, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Hungary Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Service Partner Auditor
- Provide effective supervision and coaching to assigned Service Partners to achieve the required quality and service output goals. Maintain appropriate shop records and inventories. Manage the smooth flow of work through the service center.
- Serve as the process leader for shop activities, ensuring work standards are defined and systemically improved with input from Service Partners and the rest of the service center team
- Lead, coach and develop a highly engaged Service Partners
- Partner with Service Manager and other key stakeholders to establish targets for quality, speed and cost in line with customer and business needs
- Ensure that work standards and available engineering procedures are current, accurate and that all work is done in compliance to ensure maximum quality.
- Monitor to ensure that all Service Partner comply with safety regulations and the service center's safety program.
- Responsible for selecting Service Partners and ensuring they receive the required training. Conduct regularly scheduled one on one developmental meetings with Service Partners to facilitate their professional development. Monitor training needs/requirements of the team and individuals and coordinate training as required in partnership with training team resources
- Provide effective daily communication in order to keep all Service Partner working toward the same goals. Communicate to Service Partners all issues that affect the service center and overall service organization.
- Partner with Service Manager to scale and grow the service production team in support of company targets
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Service Manager. Support Service Manager to define technical quality requirement profile for supplier / supply base
- Execute Service Partner and process verification within specified sourcing projects and as part of Service Partner qualification maintenance
- Perform Service Partner quality audits and give input to the Service Partner approval Service Partner qualification is performed at local level
- Contribute to the consolidation and monitoring of the yearly audit program
- Actively evaluate Service Partner’s quality performance and take action to increase Service Partner quality
- Give input to Service Manager and participate in the Service Partners (re)evaluation process
- Lead management and resolution of Service Partner’s quality alerts and RCA with Service Partner
- Lead management and resolution of quality issues and RCA with Service Partner
- Attend and contribute to monthly Service Partner Quality Council meeting
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- BSC degree in engineering, quality or related field
- Fluent in English and in Hungarian
- at least 5 years of experience in similar position in automotive or similar industry is mandatory, preferable if in pumps or electrical motor industries,
- Good knowledge in manufacturing techniques and processes for assigned commodity or assigned portfolio of parts/components
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working in a team environment involving multiple cultures.
- Willing and flexible to accept new challenges.
- Problem solving skills
- Highest standard of accuracy and precision, highly organized
- Work experience if in pumps or electrical motor industries is an advantage
- Ability to travel 10%
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits (Cafeteria, Sport support)
- Teambuilding events
Törökbálint, Tópark u. 9.