Master PlannerOperations | Strzelin, Poland, Poland
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Responsible for the management of the deployment of the S&OP data to the site planning process, including preparation and maintenance of the planning bills, managing the finish good stock level and E&O, ensuring the expected lead time and on time delivery levels are met.
Contribute to the annual business plan process to align company goals and objectives. Use historical data, forecasting tools, and the Sales and Marketing team’s knowledge to develop, implement and monitor the business plan. Lead monthly S&OP meeting for the Site. Work closely with all areas of the organization and in particular with Shipment Dept. to ensure deliveries are in line with plans.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Coordination of the S&OP meeting for the site and participate to the EMEA S&OP meeting
- Planning Bills preparation and maintenance
- Guarantees that the last forecast is updated into the system
- Act as an interface between Customer Service and Production
- Manages and controls all planning parameters into the system
- Monitor ATP and OTD performance
- Assign a delivery date to orders not automatically accepted by ATP and Customer service
- Provide support for tenders and big orders quotation
- Coordinate the weekly planning meeting to refine weekly production plan
- Interface the production logistic to modify the plan in case of urgencies
- Quarterly control the safety stock
- Continuous monitor of the inventory levels
- Product Phase In /Phase Out management
- Be Accountable for main KPIs.
- Make recommendations to improve available to market MRP settings
- Logistics: coordinate action plan to accelerate delivery at market to minimize business impact when issues arises. Use of problem solving skills will be instrumental. Close cooperation for manufacturing planners.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers, and EMEIA planning teams, and diverse and inter-discipline project teams; and conceptualize ends and ways for solving enduring and emerging requirements with efficient and sustainable solutions
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Extensive experience in the same position or relevant (Sr. Planner)
- Strong English skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong team work and engagement
- Experience in production industry
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.