The WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 IDS Multi-Parameter Portable Meter is an instrument for applications with digital IDS pH/ORP electrodes, dissolved oxygen sensors, conductivity cells or turbidity sensors.
- Portable digital instrument with a universal measurement input.
- One meter for up to four parameters: pH/ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity and turbidity
- Future proof with wireless sensor technology
- QSC function for optimum tracking of the sensor quality
Calibration records and additional information are stored in the sensor.
Well laid-out menus make the operation safe and easy.
With a wide range of electrodes almost every application including depth measurement down to 100 m will be covered in the field and in the laboratory.
Also includes the MultiLab® Importer software for data acquisition via Excel®.
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 IDS Multi-Parameter Portable Meter (SKU: 2FD350)
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 IDS SET 1 Set, SenTix® 940 (SKU: 2FD351)
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 IDS SET 3 Set, TetraCon® 925 (SKU: 2FD353)
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 IDS SET 4 (SKU: 2FD354)
- WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 SET U St without sensor, armor SM pro (SKU: 2FD35U)