- Optimized for variable speed control
- Compact footprint
- Available with variable speed control:
- Ultra premium efficinecy IES2 drive package
- Hydrovar pump controller
- Delivery: up to 900 m³/h
- Head: up to 95 m
Designed with focus on building services
The high efficiency approach, the hydraulic performance optimized for variable speed control and the compact footprint makes the e-LNE in-line pump the perfect choice for demanding building services applications.
High efficiency and low cost of operation
New designed high efficiency hydraulics well exceeding the ErP2015 level and IE3 motors set the basis for very low operation costs. The hydraulics are optimized for variable speed control and when equipped with a Hydrovar pump controller, energy savings of up to 70% are possible.
Long service life and easy maintenance
Robust design, different bearing frame sizes and stainless steel replaceable wear rings ensure a long service life. The e-LNE is also designed for easy maintenance and all service points are easy reachable to reduce downtime.
- e-LNE: standard pump with IE3 motor
- e-LNE..E: Variable speed Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 drive package including a permanent magnet IE5 motor (up to 1,5 kW)
- e-LNE..H: Variable speed pump with Hydrovar pump controller (up to 22 kW)
Industries & Applications
Recommended Industries and Applications
|e-LNE/LNT (en)||PDF | 188,65 KB|
|e-Range 50Hz (en)||PDF | 1,86 MB|
|Lowara Smart Pump Range (en)||PDF | 1,31 MB|