Little Red Schoolhouse
Courses will resume in the 4th quarter of 2023. Schedule and registration information will be made available on this page in August.
To provide solid, practical, training in topics that are important to the people of the hydronics and steam industry.
- We stress the systems concept
- We do not teach product “features and benefits”
- Our seminars are not sales pitches
- Our design problems use actual R&CW Division products, pump curves, etc.
- Our training has achieved a high degree of credibility in the industry
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- The Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse (LRSH) is authorized by The International Accreditors of Continuing Education and Training (IACET), in accordance with ANSI/IACET Standards, to provide CEU’s for all its qualifying educational programs.
- Students enrolled in any of 3-Day In-Person sessions at the LRSH will be eligible to receive 1.7 CEU’s (17 hours), provided they attend and participate in the full seminar scheduled agenda. No partial credit will be awarded.
- The IACET CEU is recognized globally by all agencies responsible for the oversight and approval of various types of professional engineering licenses.
- There are no registration fees for these seminars.
- Students are responsible for all travel to and from Morton Grove, IL, as well as all lodging costs during their stay.
- Transportation is provided between the LRSH and its’ designated lodging provider each day of class.
- Lunch is provided each day, in the main building cafeteria, free of charge.
What to expect at the Little Red Schoolhouse
- The use of multiple types of modern audio-visual equipment to deliver the course content in an effective manner to maximize knowledge retention.
- Work problems distributed during each course providing students the opportunity to apply subject matter learned.
- Operation of an assortment of live, hands-on demonstration stations to support and utilize the design concepts of Steam, Hydronic, and Plumbing systems taught in class.
- Access to a variety of product cutaway displays offering students the ability to see firsthand how the components are assembled and serviced.
- A tour of the manufacturing facility is included with all seminars. Students will be provided all necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), including steel toe shoes.