Robust, Reliable, and Portable Multi-Meter for the Field or the Lab
The WTW MultiLine® Multi 3510 IDS Multi-Parameter Portable Meter is an instrument for applications with digital IDS pH/ORP electrodes, dissolved oxygen sensors, conductivity cells or turbidity sensors.
- Measuring range: Determined by the range of the IDS sensor
- Electrode quality: Quality Sensor Control function
- Parameters: pH / ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity
- Measurement channel: 1
- Display: LCD graphic, backlit
- Memory: manual - 500 / automatic - 4,500
- Protection class: IP 67
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AA (supplied) | 4x 1.2 V NiMH-Akku | via USB port
- Wireless Ready: yes (requires wireless module)
The Multi 3510 IDS is a compact portable multi-parameter instrument for applications with digital IDS pH/ORP electrodes, dissolved oxygen sensors, conductivity cells or turbidity sensors.
Calibration records and additional information are stored in the sensor. Well laid-out menus make the operation safe and easy. With a wide range of electrodes available, almost every application including depth measurement down to 100 m will be covered in the field and in the laboratory.
MultiLab® Importer software for data acquisition via Excel® is included with the multimeter.
Related Sensors and Accessories:
- IDS WLM Kit for Wireless Connection of Sensor to Meter
- SenTix® ORP-T 900 IDS ORP Measurement
- SenTix® 940 Universal IDS pH electrodes
- SenTix® 950 Robust IDS pH standard electrode with plastic shaft
- SenTix® 980 IDS Precision pH Electrode
- OxiTop®-IDS Set 6 BOD Self Check and Aerobic Degradation
- and more...