MIQ/MC3 Controller is a module with network connection via ethernet/WIFI interface for the multi-parameter system IQ SENSOR NET 2020 3G for up to 20 sensors.
- The integrated LAN interface allows the simplest network and internet connection (integrated web server) and remote access.
- Connection to the PLC made easy by Profibus DP, MODBUS RTU, EthernetIP, Modbus TCP and Profinet.
- Quick software updates and data backup via the standard USB interface.
The availability or retrieval of online measured values - any time and from anywhere in the world - by means of network-capable computers and smart phones, is becoming more and more important for users in the industrial and wastewater treatment field. Modern online measuring technology must therefore allow a simple and cost-effective connection to local networks as well as to the internet.
WTW sets standards for this with their new controller product series WTW IQ Sensor Net MIQ/MC3 Controller, which has a standard integrated ethernet/LAN interface. The connection by means of existing routers into system networks and to the internet can be realized easily and cost-effectively without additional accessories. Thanks to the integrated web servers, data can be retrieved by means of internet-ready devices such as computers, tablets or smart phones, via web browsers.
The field busses PROFIBUS DP and Modbus RTU (connected via RS485 interface), PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP (connected via LAN) ensure a reliable and direct data transfer to the PLC.
The standard USB interface allows easy software updates and data backup. The latter can also be done from the internet onto a computer. The necessary PC software IQ Software Pack CONNECT also allows the backup of configuration data as well as settings from the system. The user interface for these settings is the same as on the terminal MIQ/TC 2020 3G.
- MIQ/MC3 - Controller for System 2020 (SKU: 471020)
- MIQ/MC3-MOD - Controller, incl. Modbus RTU (SKU: 471022)
- MIQ/MC3 - Controller, incl. Prof (SKU: 471023)