MultiDO Monitoring and Control Instrument for Aquaculture Systems
Designed specifically for Aquaculture Systems, the YSI 5500D and AquaManager® Software integrate process control, alarming, and data management into one product. Simple enough to monitor one tank, powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world. Simultaneously measure dissolved oxygen with optical technology in multiple tanks or ponds.
- MultiDO monitor using optical DO technology; 1-4 DO probe inputs depending on model
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications - optional
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions, and more
- Conditional feed timer with Feed Smart software included
- Networking capability up to 32 instruments per communications port or integration with 5200As and 5400s
- Graphic interface function for quick, reliable system status with the use of AquaManager software
- Plug-and-play...easy to install, setup and maintain; no need to hire consultants
- Flexible control software
- E-mail and SMS alarming
- AquaViewer app available for easy access to data at any time
Designed specifically for aquaculture systems, the YSI 5500D continuous monitor for dissolved oxygen and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one tank. With YSI's ODO® optical dissolved oxygen technology you'll benefit from reduced costs, less maintenance and better data. The ODO sensors require no membrane changes, no electrode cleaning, no stirring requirement and less frequent calibrations.
Access your facilities water quality data at any time with the AquaViewer App from the App Store or manage your network with AquaManager desktop software.
The standard conditional feed timer, Feed Smart, manages food delivery based on user's preset criteria. Manage feed delivery based on user-selectable inputs for the number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and feed conversion ratios (FCRs), along with parameter control based on water quality values. Interfaces with most auto feeders.
Optional AquaManager® desktop software allows you to view, configure, or setup instruments from the convenience of one central location. Instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operational decisions. The facility mapping feature provides an immediate overview of all ponds or tanks indicating their current state.
The YSI IOEM and REM expansion modules increase the flexibility and capability of the YSI aquaculture platform when networked with the YSI 5200A, YSI 5400 or YSI 5500D instruments. Configure 4 (IOEM-4) or 8 (IOEM-8) analog channels as inputs or outputs for the ability to integrate 3rd party sensors or output from other devices. Outputs can be configured to control pumps, UV systems, analog valves, or send data to SCADA/ PLC systems. REMs (Relay Expansion Module) add relays where needed to control feeders, lighting, heaters, alarming, and more.