- Sturdy structural-steel construction
- Passable vehicle width of 12 ft (3 m)
- Low profile for easy crossing
- Capable of passing solids
- Fitted with 150 lb flanged inlet and outlet connections
- Drain valve provides capability to drain ramp after use
- Maximum pressure rating of 80 psi
- Sturdy, stackable construction enables easy storage
- For use with 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, and 24 inch pipe
Create a temporary crossing
If piping needs to cross a road, these easy-to-use, temporary road ramps will keep the traffic moving.
Godwin road ramps provide a temporary crossing for low-volume traffic in industrial, mining, commercial and residential areas where vehicle access over a pipeline is required to minimize any inconvenience for surrounding neighbors.