The SI Analytics AVS® 370 is a PC controlled viscosity measuring device for capillary viscometers. The basic system includes WinVisco software and is equipped with one ViscoPump III for one measuring position.
The AVS® 370 can be upgraded with a maxiumum of 8 ViscoPumps for parallel use of multiple measuring positions.
* Viscometer and measuring stand not included.
- Automatic and highly precise measurements
- "Suction" and "pressure" measurements with the same module
- Modular concept for up to four ViscoPump III modules in one AVS® 370
- Each ViscoPump III module in a AVS® 370 can measure a different sample using a different method.
- Real multitasking for up to eight parallel measurements with the software WinVisco 4
- TC version for measurement of nontransparent and black liquids
AVS® 370 (opt) Viscometry System
The SI Analytics AVS® (opt) is equipped with a ViscoPump III, VZ 8561 for detection of liquid meniscus by IR light barriers.
AVS® 370 (TC) Viscometry System
In case of opaque (non-transparent) samples, there is the alternative AVS® 370 (TC), part no. 1056515. In this device, the liquid detection is carried out by thermo-electric (TC) sensors.
The AVS ®370 can pump the sample liquid by “suction” or “pressure” mode into the measuring bulb of the viscometer. The tube set for pneumatic connection to the viscometer is chosen accordingly.
Optionally, the AVS®370 can be equipped with a waste and rinsing system. For this configuration, we offer complete packages incl. accessories, e.g. part no. 1056516.