WTW LR 925/01 IDS Conductivity Electrode is an intelligent digital 4-pole cell with integral temperature sensor and flowthrough cell D 01/T for measuring of low conductivity values (<1µS/cm) e.g. in boiler feed water or ion exchange water.
- IDS conductivity measurement in low conducting samples and pure-water
- Proven two-electrode technology
- Automatic transfer of cell constant and temperature compensation
- Main application measueremnt of ultra pure water
Automatical transfer of the cell constant. Cable length 1.5 metres. Min./max. immersion depth 35/110mm and flow through measurement. Measuring range: 0.01µS/cm to 200µS/cm.
- LR 925/01: 1.5 m fixed cable with waterproof digital connector
- LR 925/01-P: plug head for AS/IDS-x cables or wireless modules IDS WLM-S