Digital High-Performance Meter with Three Channels
The SI Analytics ProLab 2500 Multiparameter Meter is a digital high-performance meter with three channels. With its color graphic display protected by glass, high-quality zinc die-casting base as well as the anti-bacterial keyboard cover, it meets even the highest demands - any configuration of pH, ORP, conductivity and Optical DO
- Measures three universal measuring channels
- Measures pH, ORP, ISE, dissolved oxygen, and conductivity.
- Any combination of the same or different parameters.
- Color backlit graphic display with CMC, QSC and channel display.
- An adapter for conventional pH electrodes (DIN plug) included in the delivery.
- Memory with 10,000 possible entries.
- Digital sensor recognition
- Antibacterial keyboard
The digital signal transfer eliminates interference, safely allocates calibration data, automatically transmits sensor data.
The Quality Sensor Control (QSC) icon provides precise information about the actual state of the electrode and therefore increases the operational safety.
Automatic, digital capture of all sensor data for retraceability of measured values. Available user administration for the safe allocation of user and measuring results or sample and measuring results.
Data output to PC, USB memory stick or selected printers