Store PersonOperations | Kalgoorlie, Australia, Australia
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
We are looking for an energetic, team player and great communicator to join us as a Store Person based in Kalgoorlie. This role will see you pack and dispatch goods, take delivery of goods, control stock movement and complete data entry.
In your new role you will:
- Receive, store, pack and dispatch goods in accordance with established policies and procedures, using supplied tools, packaging materials and machines
- Manage inventory following established guidelines and procedures including labeling and locating parts, picking parts from appropriate locations in specified quantities
- Receipt and dispatch orders via our computer system
- Complete deliveries and pick up of goods in a service vehicle
You will bring to the role:
- A driver’s licence and a forklift licence (or willingness to obtain)
- Computer skills and the ability to learn our software
- A keen eye for detail and strong time management skills
- A customer service focus with excellent communication skills
- A great attitude and ability to work as a team
What’s in it for you?
- Salary, Bonus + additional employee benefits like subsidised gym memberships
- Career advancement opportunities
- Positive and friendly team environment
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team
Apply Now to join us on our journey to solve water and become part of a loyal, hardworking team that are committed to bringing out the best in our people.