Senior Firmware EngineerEngineering | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing embedded systems with excellent C programming
- Experience in working with 16/32 Micro-controllers like STM, TI, and Arm Controllers.
- Good knowledge on real time operating system (RTOS).
- Experience in communication protocols like I2C, SPI, Modbus and UART etc.
- Experience with lab tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers and protocol analyzers
- Familiarity with Telit/ublox AT commands.
- Experience in IAR and Keil uvision IDEs.
- Collaboration tools: confluence, JIRA, bitbucket/git, slack
- Expertise in bootloader and OTA.
- Good knowledge of M2M/IOT Protocols like HTTPS, MQTT and LW-M2M
- Good interpersonal communication skills and experience in working with global teams.