NC Series Godwin Godwin NC150S
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Featuring Flygt N-technology for non-clog performance and sustained high-efficiency
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Close-coupled design for easy to service pump-end
- Emissions compliant engines available
Fibrous material, sewage and general dewatering applications
The Godwin Dri-Prime® NC150S pump is an extremely powerful, yet compact pump with flow capabilities to 1,770 US GPM (403 m³/hr). It also features Flygt N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller.
NC Series pumps are engineered to deliver sustained high efficiency resulting in lower energy and fuel costs while reducing unplanned downtime, making the NC150S a best-in-class portable pump suitable for both sewage and clean water pumping applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)