IT Service Delivery TechnicianInformation Technology | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
IT Service Delivery Technician
User support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities.
- respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- research questions using available information resources
- advise user on appropriate action
- follow standard help desk procedures
- log all help desk interactions in Remedy
- redirect incidents and/or problems to appropriate resource
- stay focused on security, especially on Servers
- take the responsibilities for local file server backups/restore and maintenance (patches, upgrades, etc.)
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- prepare activity reports
- stay current with system information, changes and updates
- work in team with the other sub-regional team members
- Participate in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Related experience and training
- Technical high school diploma
Knowledge and Experience.
Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Learning skills
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.