- 1-phase or 3-phase
- Thermal/magnetic overload protection
- Automatic (float switch) or manual
- Optional thermal contact supervision of pump motor
- CE-mark/CSA approval
- CEE-plug or cable gland
3-phase Pump Starters, Automatic operation
Pump starters prolong the life of your pumps and other pump components that otherwise may be prematurely aged or damaged. Pump starters are primarily intended for use in temporary installations for drainage pumps and are capable of starting one pump at a time.
Flygt offers a wide range of pump starters for soft start/stop, protection against overload, short-circuit and motor overheating to suit the various needs of our customers.
Portable starter for automatic or manual operation of 3-phase pumps made for D-O-L start. The starter monitors the motor thermal contacts and has thermal overload protection.
- 1-phase Pump Starters, manual operation (br156B, 151/161)
- BCD4 - 3-phase Pump Starters
- AST - Automatic Starter Series
- Automatic Level Controls for Manual Starters