Ammonium and Potassium probe for IQ Sensor Net system
The WTW ISE sensor AmmoLyt®Plus 700 IQ is a rugged, ion selective electrode (ISE) probe for the IQ Sensor Net process monitoring system. The AmmoLyt provides continuous and reagentless monitoring of ammonium and potassium using the most precise and reliable electrodes on the market. The individually replaceable electrodes have a typical lifetime of 18 to 24 months and are warrantied for 1 year minimizing maintenance effort and ownership cost.
- Measurement and display of ammonium and potassium
- Dynamic compensation of ammonium measurement for potassium
- Measuring range up to 2,000 mg NH4-N/L; 1,000 mg K/L
- AmmoLyt® reference system is very stable over long periods of time
- Digital probe recognizes electrodes automatically
- Individually user-replaceable measuring and reference electrodes
- Simple in-situ calibration
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- No chemicals
The WTW ISE AmmoLyt is a good choice for nitrification monitoring and advanced process control of activated sludge aeration to achieve the lowest energy usage.
Starting now, you will be able to reliably determine centrate and other process water with high ammonium load up to 2.000 mg/l NH4-N with the AmmoLyt®Plus!
The AmmoLyt Plus Ammonium sensor is part of our IQ Sensor Net family of products and works directly with our advanced wastewater process monitoring and control platform the IQ Sensor Net 2020 3G controller or our simplified IQ Sensor Net 282/284 controller.
IQ Sensor Net - Sensor & Parameter Guide