The WTW IQ Sensor Net VARiON Plus Ammonium Nitrate Sensor is a rugged ion selective electrode (ISE) probe for the IQ Sensor Net process monitoring system.
- Measurement and display of ammonium, nitrate and 1 compensation electrode (potassium or chloride); cross-compensation with compensation electrode on separate probe within the same IQ network
- Individually, user-replaceable measurement and reference electrodes
- VARiON reference system is very stable over long periods of time
- Digital probe recognizes electrodes
The WTW IQ Sensor Net VARiON Plus Ammonium Nitrate Sensor provides continuous and reagentless monitoring of Ammonium, Nitrate, Potassium and Chloride simultaneously.
The probe uses the most precise and reliable electrodes on the market. The individually replaceable electrodes have a typical lifetime of 18 to 24 months and are warrantied for 1 year, minimizing maintenance efforts and ownership costs.
The VARiON is a good choice for simultaneous nitrification/denitrification monitoring and process control of aeration, mixed liquor recirculation, and external carbon dosing.
- Simple in-situ calibration
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- 2-year warranty on the probe, 1-year on electrodes
- VARiON®PlusAN/A comp SET-Sensor incl. NH4, NO3, K and reference electrodes (SKU: 107066)
- VARiON®Plus 700 IQ - IQ sensor for NH4, NO3, K and Cl (ISE) (SKU: 107040)
- VARiON®Plus A comp SET - Sensor incl. NH4, K and reference electrodes (SKU: 107060)
- VARiON®Plus N comp SET - Sensor incl. NO3, Cl and reference electrodes (SKU: 107062)
- VARiON®PlusAN/Ncomp SET (SKU: 107068)