Quality Assurance EngineerEngineering | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Engage in Designing phase and to have inputs on the product design
- Assist Lead QA in strategy planning
- Design, code and implement automated frameworks and tests for web and API applications
- Be responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by Product Management and Engineering.
- Be hands-on and perform functional and UI testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising/tracking defects.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Evangelize and promote a test-driven development cycle that incorporates QA and testing as an integral part of the planning and development process, to maintain the highest level of software quality.
- Define strategy and roadmap for automation frameworks and tools to improve quality of deliverables and efficiency in the development release cycles.
- Define QA Metrics and analyses the trends for corrective actions.
- Refine and implement QA processes, standards and controls.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience around automation for at least two years is a must (preferably in Selenium or REST Assured)
- Basic programming skill is a must (preferably in JAVA)
- Automation Selenium framework and database query language SQL/NOSQL experience is an added advantage.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or equivalent
- An Associate Degree in a technical field is desirable. NITEC or similar certifications can be considered.