Chief accountantFinance | Torokbalint, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the assigned entities; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Drive the month end closing processes to achieve accurate and timely reporting. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional capable of working in a fast paced environment while collaborating with various business stakeholders in administering the day-to-day operation of Xylem’s Global Finance program.
- Manage month-end close in iScala (prepare accruals, run various reports)
- Manage the local books according to the local tax rules
- Have an up-to-date knowledge in accounting and tax rules
- Prepare all the necessary tax returns for deadline; VAT, innovation contribution, rehabilitation tax, environmental tax, corporate income tax, local tax
- Coordinate the interim and yearly audit with the auditor company
- Ensure the timely submission of annual financial report
- Manage and control the documentation of transfer pricing prepared by the provider company
- Prepare and submit statistical (KSH) reports, and MNB report
- Control the AP booking done by shared service
- Support the operations team in tax related questions during the invoicing process
- Check the online invoicing reporting in NAV portal
- Perform / review monthly account reconciliations according to the internal rules
- Support intercompany reconciliations and monthly netting
- Review bank statement bookings
- Support the local accounting team with their daily job
- Provide various financial reports / data / explanations to the Accounting and Compliance Manager
- Handle various ad hoc tasks, requests.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in mid-size organization handling accounting, audit and reporting
- IFRS related advisory or audit work
- Multinational corporate background
- Intermediate level of English
- Shall in a professional way represent Xylem Europe and always act in accordance to Xylem Code of Conduct.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working in a team environment involving multiple cultures.
- Willing and flexible to accept new challenges.
- Driven and with target focus.