Business Development Manager Analytics- SlovakiaSales | Stara Tura, Slovakia, Slovakia
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
About the role:
The main scope of the Business Development Manager Analytics Process Slovakia role is to increase our market presence and increase the sales volume in key vertical markets of waste water, drinking water and industrial for WTW brand
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
Business Development Manager for Xylem Analytics with focus on WTW online and lab product range
Responsibility for sales and business development of WTW online and lab products in Slovakia
Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Manage distribution network, assign targets, monitor performance, train, hire and fire where appropriate.
Provide demonstrations, both physical and virtual to end user customers.
Provide installation and basic servicing support across the territory
Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
Daily working with CRM Xylem systems
(Manager to provide additional responsibilities that is more organization/BU specific.)
Arrange for demonstration equipment shipping and return
Provide monthly reports on activity and pipelines
- Work to achieve sales target and growth
- Provide market feedback on performance
- Customer & Technical Service:
- Work with the service department to resolve any customer disputes
- Provide training as needed
- Application Support
- Marketing Support:
- Support new product launches
- Set up and manage customer trials
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development– To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards– We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark– Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.