WTW SenTix® HWD (shaft length 170mm) is an universal and convenient pH electrode for all cases where pH measurement with standard electrodes fail because of sample composition or consistence.
- Suitable for aqueous and partly aqueous samples, low ionic strength.
- Adjustable split ring junction enables measurement in most difficult samples
- Adjustable electrolyte flow for adaption to the sample
- Built-in temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation
- Large electrolyte reservoir
- NTC 30 kOhm
With liquid electrolyte (3 mol/l KCl), 1 m fixed cable with DIN plug and 4 mm banana plug. Suitable for aqueous and partly aqueous samples, low ionic strength.