Where efficiency meets performance
The e-SV pump, the product at the heart of the e-SV Series, is one of the highest efficiency multistage pumps on the market today. This fabricated vertical multistage pump is also easy to install and economical to maintain. When it comes to efficiency, the e-SV delivers. Also available in pre-programmed, pre-assembled packages, the e-SVE Smart Pump and Packaged Hydrovar are complete systems, delivering market-leading efficiency and performance right out of the box.
e-SV multistage pumps have a history of performance handling water and liquids such as glycol, oils/solvents, and more in the in the industrial, municipal, commercial building services and agricultural markets.
- The expanded hydraulic coverage of an e-SV pump combined with a NEMA premium-efficient motor delivers maximum performance
- The extended e-SV portfolio allows you to select a pump aligned with your application’s optimum duty point
- A variable speed drive such as Aquavar® IPC or Hydrovar® increases a e-SV’s energy savings up to 70% vs. fixed speed
- Standard models offer low NPSH, with even lower NPSH models available
- Additional configurations include e-SVE Smart Pump and Packaged e-SV Hydrovar
The e-SV fabricated vertical multi-stage pump is an energy saving, non-priming pump coupled to a standard premium-efficient motor. It’s built to withstand a variety of, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids, and is designed to extend uptime and help reduce lifecycle costs in a wide range of demanding applications.
The e-SV range of pumps features 11 models, and each can be specially configured for a wide range of environments. What’s more, when an e-SV is paired with a Hydrovar® or Aquavar® IPC variable speed drive, it provides energy saving increases up to 70% vs. fixed speed, while reducing installation time.
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations.
- Easily repaired right in the piping
e-SVE Smart Pump
The e-SVE smart pump is the newest addition to the e-SV pump family. It is a pre-programmed package combining the e-SV fabricated vertical multi-stage pump with a Xylem Smart Motor – an “ultra-premium” level IE5 permanent magnet motor with built-in pump protection controls and monitoring. The combination allows for easy, cost-effective installation, and has a pre-configured system’s intelligence and performance right out of the box. Six e-SVE pump ranges are available with multiple construction designs offer flexibility for a wide list of applications, including residential and light commercial, OEM applications and HVAC.
Six e-SVE pump ranges are available with multiple construction designs offer flexibility for a wide list of applications, including residential and light commercial, OEM applications and HVAC. The e-SVE Smart Pump features the Xylem Smart Motor an ultra-premium IE5 permanent, magnet motor, providing efficiency well above a standard IE3 NEMA Premium asynchronous motor.
- Wide range of monitoring, control and safety features right out of the box with no need to configure
- Operate single or multipump systems of up to three pumps, with no need for an external control panel or PLC
- Exceeds hydraulic performance of fixed speed versions in a more compact design
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water System Components Standard
- Options include high-temperature seals, low NPSH design, high-pressure design, and passivated and electropolished versions
e-SV Packaged Hydrovar®
The Hydrovar variable speed pump drive takes pumping to a new level of flexibility and efficiency when combined with the e-SV pump. The e-SV Packaged Hydrovar ships as one complete unit comprised of an e-SV pump, a Hydrovar drive and a fused disconnect. It arrives pre-assembled, pre-wired and pre-programmed. The Packaged Hydrovar is designed for centrifugal pump systems requiring constant pressure, flow control or differential pressure.
- Space-saving vertically-mounted configuration
- Pre-sized and pre-selected components simplify the ordering process
- Assembled, programmed and tested in the factory
- Control up to eight pumps